Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thought for the day- I second that emotion

I am going through my collection of poens on all poetry.com trying to determine which poems and short stories to move over to fictionpresss.com.

The more I look over all the poems I wrote throughout the course of my Barn Playhouse depression and moving on from Will Porter the more I realize most of those poems should have probably not even been posted on the website to begin with. I would have been a lot better off keeping them in a private notebook. In all honesty thhey make me look really obsessive. I will admit looking back on the whole drifting apart from Will issue that I was emotionally attached and kind of obssessed with him. In certain ways I actually can't really blame him for not wanting to talk to me all this time. I mostly dug that friendship into a hole and buried it.
Que sera sera whatever will be will be

There's one particular poem called Rebirth that I wrote last June that I might actually write a follow up poem to. That poem mostly focussed on the geneal aspects of getting over the depression and not so much "OMG Will hates me and doesn't want to be my friend anymore.


Other than that when it comes to writing poetry I think it's time to start with completely clean slate. I've been so engrossed in writing fan fiction in the past two years I haven't really written much poetry. Time to get back in the saddle and get my poetic muse reharnessed. :)

No comments: