Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Reading Ratings

Summer 2011 Reading Ratings

















^= previously read

















And Furthermore A-














A Raisin In The Sun B















And Then There Were None C. This book was pretty decent though I would not rate it as one of my favorites. It was definitley intense and hard to put down. Generally speaking I am not a huge fan of murder mysteries and am not sure if I would read more of Agatha Chritie's books. I may audition for the play but I am not sure which character I would best fit the criteria for. Fun Fact: The board game Clue is loosely based off this book.






Blessed Are The Cheese Makers B








Bossypants A- This book was impossible to put down. Truly a great read. Tina Fey is hysterical.




Little Bee B-









Tess of The D'Ubervilles C- This book was 457 pages long... I only got 150 pages in before realizing it was terribly boring then I stopped.










^The Curious Incident of A Dog In The Night Time B-







The Help A- Most interesting and intriguing book I have read to date. The movie verson gets a similar rating.





I didn't do as well with my summer reading list as I would of liked to but this is an ongoing goal for me.

No comments: