So I am still confused as to why Bobby Matoney contacted me a few weeks ago to take that video down off youtube that I didn't post. I am postively i am looking too deeply into the situation but for some reason I am linking the reason behind him contacting me to be to my Barn Playhouse depression.
I will never know the answer though and I find this to be somewhat frusturating. I would assume everyone would be able to tell I'm over my depression by now.
I used to be think that I had something to prove to everyone from my intern company that I was over my depression now I know this is not the case. I know everyone is still friends with me and that they have moved on from the Barn
Clarification of this issue would be nice though and appreciated greatly. Hopefully I'll get it eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment