Friday, August 5, 2011

Wow just wow

Last night I saw Harry Potter and The Deahtly Hallows Part II with Julie. I was blown away by the movie... epic battles.. intense moments it kept me on the edge my seat the whole time. I almost cried at certain scenes and I still feel pretty emotional about the movie aa a whole. This is the end of an ERA for all fans of Harry Potter. No more books. No more movies. On the bright side there is Pottermore an interactive website designed by JK Rowling that has intereactive versions of all the books and games. I orginally thought I wanted early acesss but I thought about it some more and figured I would much rather wait til it is released to the public in October to see what is will hold. :)


Rating of The Movie
Stars out 4 4
Letter Grade A-

No comments: