Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Just like a pill

Actual update coming soon... PROMISE!! So much has happened since Alumni Weekend :)


Today's WB unplugged question was If You had a disability and were offered a magic pill to cure it would you take it? Why or why not?

If such a pill existed there would be a very low likely hood that I would take it. I have a couple of different disabilities. Cerebal Palsy, a non verbal learning disorder on the Asbergers spectrum and Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI) I was diagnosed with CVI a the end of the summer and that diagnosis was really opening for me because it helped me to realize why I have struggled so much with certain things over the years. I guess if there was a magic pill to cure that then I would take it because I hate not being able to drive or maybe to help me fare better in certain social situations.. Other than that I am pretty happy with my life and would not change a thing about it.

No comments: