This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Thought For The Day- Change of Atmosphere
Last night Matt Sonya and I went to celebrate Sonya getting cast into to the holiday play at the Amato Center. As per natural we did our usual karaoke outing but instead of going to Grand Buffet as we typically would we went to 5 Dragons Lounge in Downtown Nashua. This is an assuming karaoke bar in the back room of a Chinese resturant. I wasn't too impressed with the turn out but it was still a good time. I sometimes wonde if karaoke is really that popular in this area. It didn't last long at Fridays because of low turn out and the dj having a disagreement with the management. Grand Buffett definitley attracts bigger crowd but I figured we would try a new place this time around. I sang Crocodile Rock by Elton John (which I did better on the last time I sang it at Grand Buffett) and Faded Love by Patsy Cline which I did realively well with. One of the next times I go to karaoke I will have to have Matt or Sonya video tape me and then I will post the vdeo here. In general I am kind of starting to get bored with going to karaoke which why I am glad we are trying to mix up our Saturday night schedule a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment