Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Events

Well since Alumni Weekend things have been quite busy. October 8th after work me Matt Penny and Sonya went to the Pumpkin Festival in Milford. Didn't go to that last year because I was sick. The talent show was amazing. I was incredibly impressed by the 11 year old girl from Hollis who won first place. She sang a pretty difficult song for an 11 year old. Sunday I went to Zumba and then Matt and I went hiking in Mine Falls Park. For the record I have been loving the weather lately and am not happy that snow is predicted in the forecast for Thursday. It's way too early for snow. I have gone to the movies twice with Julie to see Contagin (which I wasn't crazy about) and Moneyball (which is a good movie that I highly reccommend) and Iam going to see Footloose in a few hours which I am so excited about. Last Friday wer had a movie night for Women's Group at Julie's where we watched The Departed which suprisingly I thought was really good. Saturday night I went to a party at Marshall's house. It was so great to see him again since he left Project Search kind of abruptly three weeks before graduation and I had not seen him since then. His mom is starting up a social group which I am excited about because it will give me the opportunity to see some of my Project Search friends again which is great snce I can't always make it to the Alumni Club meetings. Sunday Matt and I went to see And Then There Were None at the Amato Center. Nothing like a good thriller to get me in the Halloween spirit. Head to my Theatre Is My Life blog for a review! Saturday is the Hallowen Party for Women's Grop which I can't wait for. We are going to be watching Halloween/80s movies. Lots of great movies to choose from too.

Aside from my very active social life work has been keeping my equally as busy. I have my 90 day review on Thursday for my job at the Y. I am hoping to get more varied hours so I can work during the day and at night. I also am getting my first article published in Telegraph Encore this week which I am so stoked about. :)



Matt and I also enjoyed a nice dinner at Pasta Amore the new Italian Resturant on RTE 101A. I highly reccomend it to anyone looking for a good place to go out to eat.

No comments: