This blog is for general ranting and stuff that goes on my every day life in work and relationships. Stuff that is incredibly personal will not be posted on this blog. For all theatre related commentary please go to my Theatre is My Life blog.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Thought For Today- On October Snow
Later on today we are supposed to get a huge snow storm. I am not in the least bit happy about this mostly because it screws up the plans for the Halloween party I was going to have. The movie night got pushed back til next week. This makes tomorrow night an ideal night to write fan ficton and/or watch Halloween specials on ABC Family. I will most likely do the same thing on Sunday since road conditions will not be ideal for going to Zumba.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment