Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away

Greetings all-
It's been awhile since I have posted a legit update. I have posted mini musings but really nothing substantial here we go.

Yesterday Matt and I went up to Henniker for Alumni Weekend. I really wish the weather had been a lot nicer. Watching a soccer game in the rain was definitley not desirable. It was great to see Cooper and Jon again but were found ourselves wishing more of friends had been there. Hopefully next years turnout will be better all around. The day was decent overall despite the wrather. I went to a 40th anniversrary celebration for the literary magazine I was on. It was great to see people I worked with and meet some of the current staff members. The weather cleared up by 4:30 so we watched a half hour of the field hockey game before dinner. It was Matt's 5 yr reunion and that didn't really have a huge turn out either. We then went rollerskating. Please note I have not been rollerskating since I was 11 so I really out of practice. I had fun until I fell and hurt my shoulder. Thankfully it's not broken only slighlty bruised.
September went by quickly to say the least. I have been having issues with one of my frineds lately and I am not really willing to go into the details on this blog. Hopefully we will be able to work things out but if not I feel it is best to move on and go in different directions. On Sept 20th we had a Women's Group meeting. I am really liking the new friendships I am forming with the people from my Women's Group. We have a lot rd of good coversations at the meetings and a lot of fun when we get together. On the 23rd we had a movie night at Julie's where we watched Sherlock Holmes which was really good. I am excited to see the sequel when it comes out in December. Last Tuesday Julie and I went to see Contagin at the IMax Theatre in Hooksett. That was an experience. The movie was definitley not one of my favorites and I found it very hard to follow at certain points. Matt Damon is definitley good eye candy.

My best friend Alli from NEC is hoping to get a job in Boston. I am hoping that she gets the job. She lives in Arizona now and she always says she wants to be closer to all our NEC friends. So many great memories to be made if this happens.


Time to work on Milforf Cabinet and Nashua Telegraph articles.

No comments: