Saturday, October 6, 2007

feeling like a zombie.. and other random thoughts

I need to start getting myself on a better sleep schedule than the one one I am on. There are some nights when I am up hanging out with friends and doing homework til midnight or 1 am and that's really unnecssary. Starting after midsemester break things are drastically changing. I can't go through any more days when I am half zombie in my 8:30 class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I also need to get myself on a better schedule for going to the gym. I am supposed to be going to the gym threee times a week but my life has been such a hectic mess since the start of school that I've only had time to go to the gym once. I lost the weight I needed to lose which was the 15 pound gain from over the summer. That was mostly from a combination of the shepards pie we would for dinner at the barn playhouse and the doughnuts I get every morning for breakfast because there were no good breakfast cereals. I cut back on my meal plan at Gilmore this year because I get really bad stomachaches from the Gilmore food because of all of the oils they cook with. I am hoping that I can figure out a way to evenly balance out my meals at Gilmore so i am not eating so much pasta all the time. That's where alternating between eating at Gilmore and the Simon Center Cafe.

Midterms are upon me... ughh Actually they are not half so bad as they have been in the past. I have one take home exam, one paper and one exam. My finals schedule is pretty easy too because most of my finals are due before the actual exam week. That works fine for me since that's week of the play I am. I think what I am mostly going to do is work my ass off over Thanksgiving break on my final paper for Meaning of The Moving Image and my final project for Public Relations so that way the only finals I will be concerned with upon arriving back to school after the holiday break will be Lit which willl be a take home and Interpersonal Communications which is another paper I can probably get work done on when I go home for Thanksgiving..
I love how I get so far ahead of myself. Foccussing more on the present
Today I have been doing homework all day. I spent most of the afternoon working on homework for Meaning of The Moving Image which consists of reading and working on a reaction paper that is due on Monday. I have to start working on my Midterm Essay as well bt that is not due til Friday so I have time to work on that. After I get finish reading for Moving Image I have to do reading and study for my midterm in PR which is on Tuesday.

I am seeing Rascal Flatts in concert at the Verizon Wireless Arena on January 17th. Soooooo sooo sooo excited!! I need to get his new CD!!!!

Back to work

TTFN

Sweet Janine

No comments: