Yes the subject heading is a ture statement. I am ready for midsemester break more than ever before. The past month of school has been stressful to say the least. Between classes, having to switch around my schedule so I could fit in a class I needed to retake for a graduation requirement and dealing with finding out one of my friends I worked with this summer at the Barn Playhouse blocked from me facebook unsuspectedly and taking it a little bit too seriously then I should have taken it I'm happy that I at least survived September. October kind of started off stressful because of stuff revolving around my New England College Press internship which I decided not to do because I have a pretty full plate academically this semester and didn't think I would be able to handle the internship on top of my already heavy courseload. I just wanna focus on getting all my graduation requirements out of the way so I can graduate on time and move on to the next phase of my life.
As you have read in the previous entries my classes have their ups and downs this semester but I like them for the most parts. Midterms are coming up and those are kind of stressing me out even though I only have three midterms to deal with.
This weekend is Family Weekend. My parents and sister are coming up on Sunday to take me out to lunch in Bradford and then we might possibly go to Lake Sunapee to walk around. Then the rest of my weekend is consumed by homework and studying for beloved midterms. I must admit I still go througb NLBP withdrawls from time to time but not as badly as I did when school first started.
I am most excited about working on the CTE production of Early One Evening At The Rainbow Bar and Grille. My roommate Jacci is the stage manager and she has been filling me in on how the rehearsals have been going. I have a feeling I am going to have as much fun working on this show as I did working on Mr. 80% last year if not more. I am also most excited about the show I am going to be acting in here in December. Rehearsals don't start until the first week in November but I am very anxious for them to start because this is the first show I have ever been in at NEC. It should be awesome. YAY!!
Life is wondeful... minus all the stress some of September and the first couple days of October brought me Great friends... awesome boyfriend. Couldn't ask for anything better really
Time to do some homework, put laundry and hit the sack. I need to start going to bed a whole lot earlier than I do.
Sweet Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment