Red Sox 12
Indians 2
Let the madness end now for crying out loud! We've been winning since the top of the 3rd inning. The Red Sox have been dominating! I am so excited that game 7 is definitley in the cards. I have a feeling we're going to go all the way in the World Series.
Enough of the sports report!
Yeterday was my one month anniversay with my boyfriend. We went out to dinner at Daniel's and then we went to go see Good Luck Chuck. The movie has go to the be the funniest movie I have seen in awhile. I have never been so happy as I have been in this relationship. YAY!!
I am a hypocrite and here's why:
- I say i'm going to cut back on using facebook and myspace so much and when i have nothing else better to do with my time bada boom there's something to do
- I pretend like I don't miss my friends from the Barn Playhouse as much as I do.... but I do. Crazy nights of drunkn madness and intense Mafia session especially.
- I say I don't like High School Musical and yet one of my top rated songs on my Itunes is We're All In This Together
- I've been saying I'm going to delete my myspace for a year and a half and yet I haven't deleted my account yet.
I still feel guilty for the way I acted with the whole Will blocking me from facebook thing. I already apologized to him and he forgave me but after I apologized to him I should've just let it go but I still continued to worry about it and made him upset. I should probalby just forget about it.. but it's hard to when the guilt still lingers.
Today I had tech stuff for Early One Evening At The Rainbow Bar and Grille all day and i am so tired. The set looks sooooo fantastic and I getting so excited about opening night on Thursday. The show is going to be amazing. My roommate Jacci is the stage manager and she's been filling me in on how the rehearsals have been going. It's going to be hillarious!! Details for those who want to come
The show runs Thursday- Sunday October 25-28th Thurs-Sat shows at 7 and Sunday Matinee at 2. To reserve tickets call the box office at 603 428-2485.
Time for bed. I'm exhausted and plan on getting up early tomorrow so I can do some homework before I got to crew at 11:30
Love
Sweet Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment