Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol Disco Week Summary

American Idol SummaryTheme: Disco Week 5 (still not totally sure what week of the compettion we're in but we are getting closer and closer to the end.)
Bottom 2:
Anoop Song: Dance The Night Away Donna Summer
Rating 4
Remarks: Totally and completley bored with him. He needs to go
Lil Song I'm Every Woman Chaka Khan
Rating 6.Comment: While this was slightly better then last week's performance I still think everything of hers is starting to sound the same. Like Anoop she is gettiing quite boring. She never listens to what the judges say when they tell her to improve and that's why everything sounds the same
Middle
Adam If I Can't Have You
Rating 5
Remarks: Adam is too good to even be considered to be in the bottom 3.. no matter how much I predict him to be there he will never end up there
Matt
Song Stayin Alive The BeegeesRating 8
Remarks: This performance proved that the judges used the save wisely and that's all I have to say. Totally agree with Kara's comment which was SOLID
Top 3
Allison
Song: Hot Stuff Donna Summer
Rating 8
Remarks: Interesting twist on one of my favorite disco songs. She knows how to take a song and make it her own.
Danny Song: September Earth Wind And FireRating 9
Remarks: He gives solid performances each week. This was his best one yet in my opinon.
Kris
Song: She Works Hard For The Money Donna Summer
Rating 8
Remarks: He's getting better and better every week.

No comments: