Sunday, April 12, 2009

...

Happy Easter and Passover!

So my interview on Friday at Friday's went so-so. It seems like they are looking for people to hire when all the college kids go back to school at the end of the summer so if I end up getting hired I have a feeling I won't get on the schedule rotation for awhile. Now I am anxiously await Tuesday to find out if I get hired. good vibes good vibes

Tomorrow I have an interview for a summer camp job at the Milford Middle School Enrichment Program. That should be pretty interesting and it pays really good too. We'll see how that interview goes. Also I got a phone call on Friday from the Plus Company a sister company of Gateways Community Services and I got a volunteer job offer to be director of their theatre department. I am super excited.. not only am I gonna be working on plays but I am going to be DIRECTING something I have never had any experience in before. I am super super excited.


Things just keep getting better and better.

No comments: