Bypassed going to the job fair in Manchester today. Heard something on the radio that it was too crowded and there was no way I would have gotten a parking space to get on the shuttle bus from the mall. There weren't a lot of places I was really that interested in applying for there anyway so I guess it works out in my favor that I didn't end up going. Things are finally starting to turn around!!
Fridays FINALLY called me back about the hostesss job. I have the interview tomorrow at 2pm. Hopefully that will go well. *crosses fingers* I also start my volunteer job at Gateways Community Services in Nashua sometime in the next couple weeks doing public relations stuff for them. I also just got a phone call from the Plus Company another place that helps people with disabilites find jobs. They have a department of theate and I was asked to help out with theier shows I am wicked excited! That interview is next Friday @ 11am.
Things are looking up! I might be employed sooner then you think. YAY for potientially not being broke anymore! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment