Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol Recap- Songs From The Cinema

What week of American Idol is this? 5? 6? I don't remember.
This week's theme was songs from the cinema
Top 3 Allison Matt Kris
Bottom 3 Adam (though he definitely won't get into the bottom 3) Anoop Lil (she's borderline this week)
Middle Ground Danny
Scale Rating 1-10 1 horrible and hurts my ears 10 Awesome
Allison
Song: Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith from the movie Armageddon
Rating 9
Clearly her best performance yet. If she is in the bottom 3 again this week I will be shocked. She is definitley going to make it all the way to the end.
Anoop
Song Everything I Do I Do For You Bryan Adams (missed the movie it was from)
Rating 4.5
This performance was alright.. better then some of his performances in past weeks. His time is running very short,
Adam
Song Born To Be Wild missed the artist name from the movie Ez Rider
Rating 3.5
The best performance he has done so far was Tracks of My Tears during Motown Week. The past two performances he has done have gotten low ratings from me but based on his strong fan base there is no way he'll even get close to the bottom 3. He's invincible. 3.5
Matt
Song Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman by Bryan Adams from the movie Don Juan Demarco
Rating 8
He continues to improve as an artist. I like what I hear from him more and more every week. He did a really good job with the song.
Danny
Song Endless Love Lionel Ritchie missed the movie it was from
Rating 6.5
Lots of good emotion in this song but I tend toward liking his more upbeat performances then the balllads.
Kris
Song Falling Slowly missed the artist and movie it was from
Rating 8
Totally agree with Kara's critique BEST MOMENT!!
Lil
Song The Rose I think it is from Beaches with Bette Midler in it but I am not sure
Rating 7
One of her better performance out all the ones she done over the past few weeks. Loved her song choice but quite frankly I am getting bored with her and hope she goes home this wee

No comments: