Pros and Cons of Last nights American Idol Results show
Pros
Ford commercial
Jennifer Hudson performed
2 out of three people I predicted would be in the top 3 were there.
Matt was saved, i thought they really should have used the save on Alexis Grace a few weeks back to spare people the torture of enduring Megan Joy Corkery's vocals but I am glad Matt is around for an extra week.
Group song was better than it has been in previous weeks and looked less like it was lip-synced.
Cons
Miley Cyrus performed and she sucks live
Lil should have gone home and she didn't.
Next week is double elimination meaning that Matt could go home if he doesn't give a stellar performance. I am really hoping that Anoop and Lil go though. I am so sick of them.
Next week's theme Disco
Songs I'd like to hear the contestants sing
Adam- Stayin Alive The Beegees
Allison Dancing Queen ABBA
Danny Boogie Shoes KC and The Sunshine Band
Kris Jive Talkin' The Beegees
Matt Ain't No Stoppin Us Now McFadden and Whitehead
Lil I Feel Love Donna Summer
No clue what song would be best fit for Anoop. He's more of a ballad type of person and Disco is a really upbeat kind of theme. We'll have to see what happens.
Group Song for Results Show: Celebration Kool and The Gang
No comments:
Post a Comment