Tuesday, April 21, 2009

grrr

UGGH! The job search is getting even more discouraging and frusturating. Everywhere I turn there seems to be a road block.. too many people applying for same job,college kids coming back looking for summer work, people with more experience getting the jobs and what have you. I am ready to surrender for the time being and wait until the summer is over to look for a job.. at least I might have a possibilty of getting the hostess job at Fridays by then.

On the plus side Friday Matt and I go to New York for our one year anniversary...so excited!!! I am looking most foward to getting the backstage tour at HAIR..THANK YOU JAY and meeting up with Colleen Fee for dinner after the show. Escaping for awhile will help me get my mind of job searching and all its disappointments at least temporairly.

Writer's block still nags at me too. I haven't written any poems since December. My muse has left me totally and completely. Not to metion I haven't had much free time lately to work on the sequel to the last story I wrote for Short Story Workshop Class.

Upcoming Events
NYC all signs point to my theatre related blog http://theatrereviewer826.blogspot.com for a full review of HAIR AND pictures from the Backstage tour
NEC Spring Weekend
NEC Graduation

No comments: