Sunday, January 25, 2009

The economy is a pain in the butt

So i am kind of disappointed. My boyfriend and I were planning on going to New York in March but we might have to postpone our plans til later because of money issues. This economy is so frusturating. Hopefully it will improve soon. I am still in the process of finding a second job Subbing and the freelance writing job for the Milford Cabinet are both going fantastic but that only puts a small dent in my bank account and when it all boils down to it I need to start paying back my loans from NEC soon. If I go back to the the tech college to take classes in the fall then I will need to pay tuition for those classes too. I am beginning to wonder if going back to school may not be the best idea at this point in time. While I think taking classes will help me get a job that I would very much like to have or will help me to do better in the education field I just feel like I should focus more on finding a job. I don't know... I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I don't have to decide on that til April.

but yeah the economy is just reallly frusturating to me.. let's just leave it at that.

No comments: