- Market Basket
- Walmart
- TJ Maxx
- Marshalls
- Wendy's
- The tech college for secretaria positions I applied for
So we'll have to see what happens with those. Hopefully I get some kind of an offer soon. I mean I'm excited about the substitute teaching job don't get me wrong but I will probably need a second job just so i can start paying back all my loans from NEC.
The holidays were active and exhausting. Heather spent Christmas Eve with us. We went over my aunt's house in Merrimac,Mass for dinner. Meal of 7 fishes= deliclicous and very filling. Christmas was small this year in the way of gifts due to the economy and not having that big of a wishlist. To me presents isn't really the most important thing about Christmas it's spending time with family and friends that matters to me the most. New Years Eve Matt and I went out to dinner at the Peddler's Daughter in Nashua. The food there was delicious. I would definitley eat there again and reccommend it to all my friends. Heather met up with us later and there was band that played and we danced. Afterwards we went back to her apartment and slept over.
I start my class at the tech college next week. I am very excited about going back to school. Learning something new and making new friends. I think I may end up switiching what I am going to take from medical coding to Early Childhood Ed.
So much to look foward to in 09. Can't wait for the year ahead.
Love
Janine
No comments:
Post a Comment