Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wow!

So last night I was looking over my livejournal and I came to a realization of how unhappy I was last year through out most of the school year because of the situation with the falling out with Will Porter. Most of the entries in that livejournal consist of me being angry at myself for the way I acted. What I realize now is that I was totally and completley depressed about drifting apart from Will. I was scared to admit to myself that I was depressed. most likely because the last thing I wanted to do was go on medication for depression when I was so busy and overwhelmed with school work and graduating and what I was going to do after I graduated. I also realized that I was foolish in worrying that everyone from the Barn Playhouse have forgotten about me. I wonder how many of the other people I worked with picked up on the fact I was depressed. Hopefully not very many of them did. And then I realized how much senseless worrying I did about being annoying to everyone I worked with about various things. Boy was I overreacting a lot.

The thing I am most happy about now is that now I can look past all that now and not be so angry at myself anymore and not freak out so much about being annoying to other people. Can't let insignificant stuff like that drag me down. Nope! :)
So the past is in the past and I'm quite delighted with the present! :)

No comments: