Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today's Rant- Resolutions

So livejournal has this thing called Writer's Block where they pose a question to you. I do not really use livejournal as often as I used to because I do all my ranting on her now and all my personal personal ranting in my private journal. Nonwe of the most recent questions they had were very good ones so I decided to go back to the one that was posted on Jan 1st which was aboult New Years Resolutions and how I plan to better improve myself this year.. that is what today's rant is about...since I do not really have much to update about. These thoughts for the day willl be provisional fillers for when I do not have a lot to update about.
I've never done a great job of keeping up with New Years resoulutions so this year my main goal is to do a better job at keeping up with my resoulutions. Most of the reason why I do such a bad job with keeping up with my resolutions is because I totally forget about them or because some of them are simply too hard to attain goal wise (aka: making deans list) This year one of my main new years resolutions is to excercise more and eat a lot healthier then I have in the past year. What attributed to my weight gain was the fact that the dining hall at my school didn't have a lot of options also that I doing a lot of unnecssary snacking and not excercising enough. Since I've gotten home from college I've lost 8 pounds solely because I've been eating my mother's cooking. I plan on excecising a lot more then I have in the past year or too. I have to put a lot of more effort into that then I have because when I was had school I did a poor job of managing when I worked out because I was too busy with academics and going to clubs and activity meetings. Though I suppose it's a good thing that I walked everywhere. This year, however I will have to excuses not to excercise more often so I plan on fullfilling that resolution.

Top Rated Songs on my ipod Jan 1st- Jan 16th
96,000 In The Heights
My New Philosophy You're A Good Man Charlie Brown
We'll Have Tomorrow Little Shop of Horrors
Romeo and Juliet Dire Straits
Man I Feel Like A Woman Shania Twain
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy Queen
Crazy Patsy Cline
Our Time Merrily We Roll Along
I'd Do Anything Oliver
Don't Tell Mama Cabaret
It Couldn't Please Me More Cabaret
Picture To Burn Taylor Swift
Mix Tape Avenue Q

No comments: