Thursday, January 22, 2009

OVerall

This week was a good week!
*2nd article got published in the Milford Cabinet
*Came up with an awesome idea for the a student film project for the tech college
*Got paid for the 1st two articles I wrote for the Cabinet
*Sleeping over Heather's tomorrow night
*Subbing is going well.
*Going to see the play I wrote an article about on Saturday with Matt.
*I think all things considered this season of American Idol is going to be the best yet.
*Working on a sequel to the last story I wrote for short story workshop class.



Looking foward to:
*Superbowl Sunday getting together with some friends
*Valentines Day- The first valentines day will I be happy and not cynical. Going to see Godspell at Peacock Players with Matt.
and naturally NYC second weekend in March with Matt and seeing Bily Elliot! :)



Not much else to write about.
Love
Janine

No comments: