Friday, January 9, 2009

Goals- Places to visit

In October when I was in New Jersey for my cousin's wedding I was in the bookstore before the ceremony and I was browsing through this book 1,000 Places To Visit Before You Die. I complied a list of places in the United States that I want to visit. Here it is in case you are interested.
I've actually done a good job... some of places listed in there include Disney World, Salem, MASS, Kennebunkport,Maine, Ogunquit Maine, Fenway Park, The Muesem of Native American History in Washington DC, The Empire State Buillding, Ellis Island and The Statue of Liberty just to name a few
Within the next 5=10 years these are places/things I want to see or go to
Everglades National Park
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
NYC @ Christmastime with all the lights everywhere
Nashville
New Orleans
Nantucket
Hershey Pensylvannia (YAY CHOCOLATE)
Graceland (where Elvis Presley lived)
Coney Island
and I also want to go back to Washington DC because the last time I went it rained the whole time I was there so I didn't really get to go to a whole lot of places.

Has anyone ever been to any of these places and if so what can you tell me about them?

No comments: